Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Work Station Goal Sheet

My coworkers and I dug through our Valentine's Day files and choose some activities that I put together for us to use at our work stations. I was making 2-sided stapled packets for my students. My co-worker had a great idea to copy the pages onto 11x17 paper, then fold the paper in half.  Sometimes we have an insert for some of the activities that we staple inside.  I like to use the 11x17 paper the best. The following activities were gathered from old worksheets, online, and created by me.  For the art project work station, the children are to make a valentine for someone special.  I like to use the seasonal mini book reproducibles for the classroom library work station.  They are easy for the children to put together and read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment